Each bandage is wrapped individually in a bag with outer package
Packing information for Underground Cable Protection Bandage Sheath Repair Kit Protection for Electricity Cable as below:
Aluminum Plastic Bag
Hard Inner Box
Ansen Armor WrapBandage is a flexible fiberglass knit fabric strip, saturated with a curable polyurethane resin syrup that starts to cure after adding water. Once wetted, the fiber strip becomes tacky and sticks to itself, so it wraps easily around almost any shape or size.
It's applied to reinforth shield and connector of cable.Mostly use in aerial, buried and manhole applications and is Ideal for strengthening old cables, splices and auxiliary seals.Cold Shrink Wraparound Cable Sheath Repair Kits for Low & High Voltage Cables.
It resists moisture, acids, alkalis, ozone, gasoline and high temperatures.
1. using wet type of rubber with high resistance to sunlight as the backing material netcloth backing, easy to use, wrap on the cable accessories or electric cable directly outside protective layer to form a high strength, can strengthen the mechanical protection of connectors and cables.
2. Once wet, the fiber strip becomes tacky and sticks to itself
3. Compatible with coaxial, copper, fiber cables, polyethylene or lead-sheathed cable, pressurized and non-pressurized cable
4. Ideal for strengthening old cables, splices and auxiliary seals
5. Fast and easy to apply, yet hardens to a strong and maintenance-free coating
6. Resists moisture, acids, alkalis, ozone, gasoline and high temperatures.
7. Can be used on pressurized or nonpressurized cable and on either polyethylene or leadsheathed cable